Thursday, October 22, 2015

Update

Hello dear readers,

I've been reflecting about my last post (and decision) for a few weeks now. 

I'm uncomfortable with putting up the pics. Not that I'm uncomfortable with the images being out there, but rather it's a trust issue. I mean, I made a promise and to say that "they are already up on public domain" is disingenuous. I mean if people can Google my pics it's one thing, but to actively put them up is another. 

I'd like to make it clear that no one is forcing me to do this, or even suggested that I do so. I just think the right thing to do would be to keep my promise. So I'll leave the stories up but take the pictures down. 

Sorry guys but I know you understand!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymity does give something extra for the mind! You take care girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! No worries! You gotta protect yourself anyway =)
    Anyhow, stories are good enough. Any pictures are but an incentive haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun worry. just get back to ur stories :) i bet many are waiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stories please~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your stories.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries Ling! Will respect your wishes! Looking forward to you writing more stories! =)

    ReplyDelete